Saturday, 22 March 2014

TLAB14 - Engaging English Lessons and Digital Tools



I am honoured to be running a session at TLAB 14 at Berkhampstead School today.  I'm sure that I am no more an expert than any of the wonderful folk that are attending my talk today but I will try and ensure that I give them food for thoughts.  What I do know is that I am passionate about my teaching and I am always trying out new things to keep my lessons fresh and engaging for myself and my learners alike.  I hope the teacher attending my session today are able to take something away that they can try on Monday.

My presentation is below.



Like I said we are all experts in our own right and all have something to give.  I am challenging the teachers attending my session and anyone else out there who wants to to write an activity they use that they and the students enjoy or get a lot out of.  

Why don't you join in the discuss and leave a comment?  What are your favourite activities for engaging learning in your English classroom?  

No comments:

Post a Comment